Michael Cudlitz was born on December 29, 1964. He is an American actor, best known for portraying John Cooper on the TNT drama series Southland, Sergeant Denver “Bull” Randleman on the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers, and Sergeant Abraham Ford on the AMC horror series The Walking Dead.
From the time he was a student at CalArts until he landed the role in Band of Brothers, Cudlitz supported himself by working in TV and film production in the art department of various shows. He said he did this work for between 8 to 10 years. Cudlitz had a long-term position as part of Local 44 working on Beverly Hills, 90210, where he had a key position coordinating the construction of sets.
His first acting role was in the 1989 film Crystal Ball, playing Scottie. Other roles included playing Tony Miller on Beverly Hills, 90210, and Tad Overton on Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story. He has also played various roles in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, the second seasons of Lost and Prison Break.
Name: Michael Cudlitz
Date of Birth: December 29, 1964
Place of Birth: Long Island, New York, U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: California Institute of Arts
Height: 6′ 2″ /188 cm
Weight: 174.2 lbs/79 kg
Shoe size: 10
Dress size: 10
Biceps Size: 14 inches
Chest Size: 39 inches
Waist Size: 30 inches
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Relationships: Cudlitz is married to his wife, Rachel Cudlitz. They met while students at California Institute of Arts.
Children: Twin sons
Awards and Honors:
- 2013- Critics Choice Awards, Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Southland
- 2013- Entertainment Industries Council PRISM Awards, Southland
Hobbies and Interests: Trainings, gym
Favorite Color: Gray
Favorite Food: Mix of sausages and tofu
Favorite Music: Deep purple
Favorite Perfume: Calvin Klein
Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite Movie: The Godfather
- Michael Cudlitz was one of the more recognizable actors in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers, playing Staff Sergeant Denver “Bull” Randleman, based on a real-life veteran of the same name.
- Remember Tony Miller, the flat-topped jock who tried to get busy with Brenda Walsh on prom night? That was Michael Cudlitz!
- He built his own house.With all that carpentry experience Michael gained from building sets on major TV programs, he was able to build his own house for his family!
- He’s the father of twin boys. Michael has two 16-year-old sons, but he’s not expecting them to get into the family business anytime soon. “They’re more interested in all things computer,” said Michael, “Designing games and writing codes.”
- He played teenagers well into his 30s. In 1999, he played a reanimated teen corpse — which, to be fair, might be a little easier to pull off — on Buffy the Vampire Slayer at age 34. He played bit roles of teens in various other TV series, too.
- His first experience with acting was in the film, Crystal Ball (1989).
- He won a Critics Choice TV Award in 2013 for his role on Southland, the last season of the show produced some of his best work.
- Michael love being close and accessible to the fans.
- He think that cooking food is a huge waste of energy, since there are cafeterias.
- He has a tiny kangaroo shaped scar on left hip, a remainder of difficult clash with a maniacal moose.
- He has tatoo, a purple horse on the forearm.
- Adriana Lima Height and Weight Stats
- Megan Fox Height and Weight Stats
- Mallory Hagan Height and Weight Stats