Megan Denise Fox is an American actress and model. She was born on in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, the daughter of Gloria Darlene (née Cisson) and Franklin Thomas Fox, a parole officer. She is mostly of English ancestry, with smaller amounts of ancestry from elsewhere in Europe. She was raised “very strictly Pentecostal”, but later attended Catholic school for twelve years. Fox’s parents divorced when she was young. Fox’s mother later remarried, and she and her sister were raised by her mother and her stepfather, Tony Tonachio. She lived with her mother until she made enough money to support herself. Fox began her training in dance and drama at age five, in Kingston, Tennessee. She attended a dance class at the community center there and was involved in Kingston Elementary School’s chorus and the Kingston Clippers swim team. At 10 years of age, after moving to St. Petersburg, Florida, Fox continued her training. When she was 13 years old, Fox began modeling after winning several awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention in Hilton Head, South Carolina. At age 17, she tested out of school via correspondence in order to move to Los Angeles, California. She began her acting career in 2001, with several minor television and film roles, and played a regular role on the Hope & Faith television sitcom. In 2004, she made her film debut with a role in the teen comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In 2007, she co-starred as Mikaela Banes, the love interest of Shia LaBeouf’s character, in the blockbuster action film Transformers, which became her breakout role. Fox reprised her role in the 2009 sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Later in 2009, she starred as the eponymous lead in the black comedy horror film Jennifer’s Body. Fox is also considered one of the modern female sex symbols and has appeared in magazines such as Maxim, Rolling Stone and FHM.
Name: Megan Denise Fox
Nickname: Mega Fox, Foxy Megan, Meg
Date of Birth: May 16, 1986
Place of Birth: Oak Ridge, TN
Place of Residence:Toluca Lake, CA
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Education: St. Lucie West Centennial High School
Height: 5’4″ / 163 cm
Weight: 114 lbs / 52 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2(US)
Bra size: 34B
Measurements: 34-22-32 in / 86-56-81 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
- Ben Leahy (2000-2003)
- David Gallagher (2003-2004)
- Brian Austin Green (2004-2015, married since June 24, 2010)
Children: Noah Shannon Green, Bodhi Ransom Green
Awards and Honors:
- Teen Choice Award (several times)
- Young Artist Award Nomination
- MTV Movie Award Nomination
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests:Shopping, Reading, Video games
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Lobster, Mignon
Favorite Music: Nirvana
Favorite Perfume: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women
Favorite Book: Kiss The Girls by James Patterson
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Scream, The Wizard of Oz
Favorite TV Show: Ancient Aliens
- She likes comic books, video games and anime.
- She drinks Fiji Water
- During shooting of ‘Transformers’, she lost her 2 toenails.
- She is addicted to tattoos also and has 9 tattoos.
- Her favorite cartoon is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- At school, she was part of the school swim team.
- By the age of 13, Megan won several modeling and talent awards at the 1999 American Modeling and Talent Convention.
- She hated school, as she was bullied.
- She was reportedly banned from the Wal-Mart store in her hometown because she shoplifted makeup as a teenager.
- She is a great surfer
- She started acting as a way to avoid college and to make money.
- One of her strange phobias is hearing people breathe.
- She suffers from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).