Lake Bell is an American writer, director and actress. Bell was born on 24th March 1979 in New York City. She is known for her role in a television series named Miss Match, Surface, The Practice, How to Make It in America, Childrens Hospital. Likewise her films are What Happens in Vegas, Pride and Glory, Burning Palms, It’s Complicated, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, No String Attached etc. she had also written as well as directed a short film Worst Enemy which had also won an award. Her estimated net worth is $275.000 USD.
Height: 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
Weight: 125 lbs or 57 kg
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Lake Siegel Bell
Date of Birth: March 24, 1979
Place of Birth: New York City, New York, USA
Place of Residence:New York City, New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Rose Bruford College
- Colin Farrell (2006)
- Scott Campbell (2011 – Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2009 Won NBR Award Best Acting by an Ensemble
- 2013 Nominated EDA Female Focus Award Best Woman Director
- 2013 Won Breakthrough Award
- 2014 Nominated American Comedy Award Best Comedy Actress – Film
- 2014 Nominated Independent Spirit Award Best First Screenplay
Hobbies and Interests: Drawing and painting.
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Artichoke with drawn butter
Favorite Music: Brenton Wood
Favorite Perfume: Eau D’Hadrien
Favorite Book: Alice in Wonderland
Favorite Sports: Rugby
Favorite Movie: The King of Comedy
- She loves painting.
- Lake has a dog named Margaret. It’s a Staffordshire bull terrier.
- In 2008, Lake was ranked at number 32 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- She would have been a part of the main cast in the movie Scream 4, but she didn’t accept the role as she didn’t like the schedule.
- She posed for New York-based magazine Fall Fashion in 2013, covered in body paintdone by her husband.
- Bell is considered to be a sex symbol.
- Lake has written a column about automobiles for the automotive magazine Test Drive.
- She won an award at the Sundance Film Festival for her short film Worst Enemy(2010), a movie that she personally wrote and directed.
- She was ranked 6th on the Vogue’s list of 10 Best Dressed Women of 2007.
- Kate Moss Height and Weight Stats
- Nicki Minaj Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Aniston Height and Weight Stats