Jennifer Aniston was born in Sherman Oaks, California, to actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow. Jennifer had her first taste of acting at age 11 when she joined the Rudolf Steiner School’s drama club. It was also at theRudolf Steiner School that she developed her passion for art. She began her professional training as a drama student at New York’s School of Performing Arts, aka the “Fame” school. It was a division of Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music and the Arts. In 1987, after graduation, she appeared in such Off-Broadway productions as “For Dear Life” and “Dancing on Checker’s Grave”.
Aniston has also nurtured a big-screen career, often alternating between small, independent films like Office Space and 2002’s The Good Girl and big-budget productions like the Jim Carrey vehicle Bruce Almighty (2003). Other films include 2004’s Along Came Polly opposite Ben Stiller, Derailed andRumor Has It. In 2006, she continued her mix of filmmaking styles with the ensemble production Friends with Money, which opened at Cannes, and the blockbuster romantic dramedy The Break-Up.
Aniston has continued to keep steady work in her genre of comedies and romantic comedies. In 2011, she starred in the film Horrible Bosses alongside Jason Bateman, Colin Farrell and Jason Sudekis, with whom she was romantically linked. She would later work with Sudekis again in We’re the Millers (2013). In 2014, she starred in Horrible Bosses 2 as well as the drama Cake, for which she’s earned a Golden Globe nomination.
Height: 5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
Weight: 53 kg or 117 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Dyed Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston
Nickname: Jen, Jenny
Date of Birth: February 11, 1969
Place of Birth: Sherman Oaks, California, USA
Place of Residence: Los Angeles , USA
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
- Charlie Schlatter (1990)
- Daniel MacDonald (1990-1993)
- Adam Duritz (1995)
- Tate Donovan (1995-1998)
- Brad Pitt (1998-2005)
- Vince Vaughn (2005-2006)
- Paul Sculfor (2007)
- John Mayer (2008-2009)
- Gerard Butler (2009)
- Justin Theroux (2011-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2015 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama
- 2013 Won People’s Choice Award Favorite Comedic Movie Actress
- 2003 Won Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical
- 2009 Nominated Primetime Emmy Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series
- 2004 Nominated Primetime Emmy Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
- 2003 Nominated Primetime Emmy Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
- 2002 Won Primetime Emmy Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
- 2004 Won TV Prize Best Foreign TV Personality – Female
- 2003 Won TV Prize Best Foreign TV Personality – Female
- 2002 Won TV Prize Best Foreign TV Personality – Female
- 2001 Won TV Prize Best Foreign TV Personality – Female
- 2002 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television
Hobbies and Interests: Yoga, sport, reading
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Tortilla Chips, Hot Coffee
Favorite Music: Radiohead
Favorite Perfume: Miss Dior, Anais Anais
Favorite Book: From Mother & Daughter To Friends
Favorite Sports: Golf
Favorite Movie: “Wuthering Heights”
Favorite TV Show: Bad Sex
- Her father is Greek while her mother is American.
- Jennifer had lived in Greece for a year, when she was a kid.
- She has 2 dogs – Dolly (White German Shepherd), and Norman (Welsh Corgi Terrier Shepherd Mix).
- According to IMDb, she was born at 10:22 PM (PST time).
- Aniston’s father is of Greek descent while her mother is of Italian and Scottish descent.
- In her entire career, “Horrible Bosses 2” is the first sequel, she has ever done. The film was released in November 2014.
- Due to her loved performances, she has received many awards and accolades like an Emmy award, Golden Globe award and Screen Actors Guild Award and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in February 2012.
- At one point in 2003, was filming Friends (1994), Bruce Almighty (2003), and Along Came Polly (2004) simultaneously.
- Has a fear of flying.
Best friend of Courteney Cox.
Was originally slated to play Mariane in A Mighty Heart (2007).
Good friend of Andrea Buchanan. They both directed the short film, Room 10 (2006).
Named #45 in FHM magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006” supplement.
Has two dogs, Norman (a corgi-terrier mix) and Dolly (a white German shepherd).
Said that yoga helped her to recover from her split with Brad Pitt.
Her niece was born in 1998.
- Announced on 1/7/05 that she and husband Brad Pitt were separating after 4-1/2 years of marriage. Filed for divorce on 3/25/05, citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized on 10/2/05.
- Stepdaughter of Sherry Rooney.
- Had worked as a telemarketer, bike messenger and waitress before making it as an actor.
- She has given numerous magazine cover appearances. She became the first-ever GQ Woman of the Year in 2005.
- She co-founded a production company, Echo Films in 2008 with Kristin Hahn.
- She is a philanthropist too. She has done charity works and donated $500,000 toDoctors Without Borders.
- Siobhan Williams Height and Weight Stats
- Kendall Jenner Height and Weight Stats
- Sandra Bullock Height and Weight Stats