Kerry Condon is an Irish actress born in Tipperary. Having studied at the Dublin Theatre Arts School, she went to an open audition at age 16 for Alan Parker’s Academy-Award nominated adaptation of Frank McCourt’s Angela’s Ashes and got the role. Shortly afterwards, she made her TV debut in a two-episode arc of the BBC series Ballykissangel. At just 19, she became the youngest actress ever to play Ophelia for the Royal Shakespeare Company, in Steven Pimlott’s staging of Hamlet. Her other stage work includes Wilson Milam’s The Lieutenant of Inishmore, Paddy Kineen’s The Lonesome Westand a role in the New York run of The Cripple of Inishmaan.
In 2001, she starred in How Harry Became a Tree by Goran Paskaljevic, and in 2003 she played Kate Kelly alongside Heath Ledger, Orlando Bloom and Naomi Watts in Ned Kelly. In 2005, Condon appeared with Jet Li, Morgan Freeman and Bob Hoskins in Unleashed and also made her first appearance in the hit HBO/BBC series Rome. Condon appeared in all 22 episodes of the acclaimed show between 2005 and 2007, playing the role of Octavia of the Julii. Also for HBO, Condon played a role in the J.J. Abram-directed series Anatomy of Hope.
Name: Kerry Condon
Date of Birth: 4 January 1983
Place of Birth: Thurles, County Tipperary, Ireland
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, CA
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Education: All Hallows’ School
Height: 5’5″ /165cm
Weight: 114lbs / 52kg
Shoe size: 8 / 39
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 32-26-34 in / 81-66-86 cm
Hair Color: Dyed Black
Eye Color: Blue
She is not registered in social networks
Awards and Honors:
- 2015- IFTA Award, Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Nominated
- 2011- IFTA Award, Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Film, Nominated
Hobbies and Interests: Swimming, animals
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Food: Vegetarian
Favorite Music: A Rainy Night In Soho, by The Pogues
Favorite Movie: All Woody Allen
Favorite TV Show: The Boondocks and Family Guy
Favorite Book: Cold Blood, by Truman Capote
Favorite Sport: Swimming
- Condon has two dogs she adopted from the streets of Los Angeles.
- In 2001, at the age of 19, Condon originated the role of Mairead in the The Lieutenant of Inishmore by Martin McDonagh which she performed at The Royal Shakespeare Company and in 2006 at the Lyceum Theatre in New York.
- Condon’s family owned fields, there was grass in the fields and she grew up with horses as pets and friends.
- She left home at 16 to embark upon her acting career.
- A former competitive swimmer, Condon still enjoys swimming in her spare time.
- She played Stacey Ehrmantraut at TV show “Better Call Saul”
- Rachel Bilson Height and Weight Stats
- Jamie Chung Height and Weight Stats
- Kaley Cuoco Height and Weight Stats