Kerry Bishé is an American actress, known for a lead role in the AMC television series Halt and Catch Fire. Bishé played the lead/narrator role on the final season of ABC’s medical sitcom Scrubs, and starred in the critically acclaimed drama film Argo.
Name: Kerry Bishé
Nickname: Kerry, Kay
Date of Birth: May 1 1984
Place of Birth: New Jersey
Place of Residence:
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Education: Montclair Kimberly Academy; Northwestern University
Height: 5’8” / 173 cm
Weight: 130 lbs / 59 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 4 (US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 32-22-32 in / 84-58-84 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Knitting
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Mexican food
Favorite Music: Radiohead
Favorite Perfume: J’Adore Dior
Favorite Book: Household Tales by Brothers Grimm
Favorite Sports: Fitness
Favorite Movie: Annie Hall
Favorite TV Show: The Sopranos
- Although she has only been active since 2007, Kerry Bishe has managed to create a fairly diverse career. She has been on shows like Scrubs, Sex & the City, Royal Pains and Iceland.
- To stay in shape, Kerry Bishe uses a fairly basic workout and diet regimen.
- She eats extra fruits and vegetables to complement her moderate workout routine.
- Andrew Lincoln Height and Weight Stats
- Emily Kinney Height and Weight Stats
- Christian Serratos Height and Weight Stats