Isla Fisher was born on February 3, 1976, in Muscat, the capital of the Sultanate of Oman, to Scottish parents. The family moved to Perth, Australia, where Fisher grew up, entering acting as a child. During her teens she starred in the soap operas Paradise Beach and Home and Away. And following in the footsteps of her mother, who’s a writer, Fisher released two novels for young readers, Bewitched and Seduced by Fame. In the U.S. she started to develop her big-screen career, making her film debut as Shaggy’s girlfriend in Scooby-Doo (2002). Other projects followed like David O. Russell’s existential comedy I Heart Huckabees (2004). Fisher then made a big splash playing a lascivious bridesmaid opposite Vince Vaughn in 2005’s hit comedy Wedding Crashers. After the 2008 romantic outing Definitely, Maybe, Fisher landed her first film role as lead with 2009’s Confessions of a Shopaholic, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and adapted from the Sophie Kinsella novel. Fisher has done animation work as well over the years, with voiceover roles in Horton Hears a Who (2008), Rango (2011) and Rise of the Guardians (2012). Then in the summer of 2013, the actress landed two international hits, both more serious dramatic fare: the ensemble project Now You See Me.
Height: 5 ft 3 in /160 cm
Weight: 57 kg /126 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 34-24-35 in /86-61-89 cm
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Light Brown
Name: Isla Lang Fisher
Date of Birth: February 03, 1976
Place of Birth: Muscat, Oman
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Walliston Primary School
- Twitter: islafisher__
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Shane Ammann (1994-1995)
- Darren Day (1998-2000)
- Sacha Baron Cohen (2002-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2014 Nominated AFCA Award Best Supporting Actress
- 2013 Nominated EDA Female Focus Award Best Animated Female
- 2012 Won EDA Female Focus Award Best Animated Female
- 2012 Won OFTA Film Award Best Voice-Over Performance
- 2008 Won Icon Award
- 2006 Won MTV Movie Award, Best Breakthrough Performance
Hobbies and Interests: Gym, yoga
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Flourless chocolate cake
Favorite Music: The Beatles, Oasis and Nirvana
Favorite Actor: Geoffrey Rush, Jack Nicholson
Favorite Actress: Goldie Hawn, Michelle Pfeiffer
Favorite Perfume: Stella McCartney Rose Absolute
Favorite Book: The Beauty Myth
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: True Grit
Favorite TV Show:
- Stepsister of Conor Reid.
- Born in Oman of Scottish parents.
- Her first job was as a lottery ad extra. She was so excited that she hyperventilated for four hours and nearly fainted.
- Her mother is a romance novelist.
- Grew up in Perth, Western Australia.
- Her first name is pronounced Eye-Lah.
- Ranked #91 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Friend of Naomi Watts.
- Ranked #61 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Converted to Sacha Baron Cohen’s religion, Judaism, and took the name Ayala, meaning “doe” in Hebrew.
- At the age of 18, with the help of her mother, Isla wrote two teen novels, “Bewitched” and “Seduced by Fame”. Both novels became bestsellers.
- Returned to work four months after giving birth to her daughter Olive in order to begin filming Confessions of a Shopaholic (2009).
- Sister-in-law of Erran Baron Cohen.
- Returned to work 12 months after giving birth to her daughter Elula to begin filming Bachelorette (2012).
- Was once engaged to Darren Day.
- Emma Bell Height and Weight Stats
- Lew Temple Height and Weight Stats
- Evangeline Lilly Height and Weight Stats