Lew Temple is an American film actor who portrayed Axel in Season 3 of AMC’s The Walking Dead. He is perhaps best known for his roles as Locus Fender in the action film, Domino starring Keira Knightley, and Cal, the diner manager in the comedy-drama Waitress starring Keri Russell. Temple was born in Kotzebue, Alaska, and raised in Texas. He was the 1982 Baseball MVP at Rollins. In 2005, Temple appeared in Rob Zombie’s horror film, The Devils Rejects as Adam Banjo. In 2006, he portrayed Sheriff Winston in the prequel to the remake of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. That same year, he also played a paramedic in the crime thriller Déjà Vu starring Denzel Washington. In 2012, he played Montgomery Blair, a member of Abraham Lincoln’s Cabinet, in the movie Saving Lincoln.
Name: Lew Temple
Date of Birth: 2 October 1967
Place of Birth: Kotzebue, Alaska
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: Rollins College
Height: 5′ 8″ / 173 cm
Weight: 165 lbs/ 75 kg
Shoe size: 10
Dress size: 8
Hair Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Green
- Twitter: LewTempleActor
- Facebook: LewTemple Fan
- Instagram: –
Relationships: Married to Lisa Temple
Awards and Honors:
- 2009 Angel Film Award, Best Ensemble Cast, Feature Film, Won
Hobbies and Interests: Baseball, sport
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Book: The Yankee Whaler
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite Movie: The Lone Ranger
- In 2002, Temple was let go from a movie contract, because he dismissed symptoms of a serious illness. A near death experience landed him at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston, where he was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia and a forty percent chance of survival. He stayed in the hospital for eight months, for chemotherapy treatment.
- In 2009, Temple was involved in a charity event for breast cancer called Bowling for Boobies
- In 2011, he appeared in an episode of Criminal Minds, in which he played a former fisherman turned part-time deliveryman called Bill Thomas who kidnaps and attacks one of the minor characters Alison Sparks played by Jessica Lundy.
- Prior to acting, Temple had a Minor League Baseball career with the Seattle Mariners” and “Houston Astros.” He worked his way through the Astros system to become Assistant Director of Minor Leagues and Scouting.
- His first on-screen appearance found him combining his two loves of acting and baseball in the film Angels in the Outfield.
- When he was cast for ‘Walking Dead,‘ he was still doing ‘Lone Ranger,’ so he has ‘Lone Ranger’ look with the handlebar mustache.
- Laurie Holden Height and Weight Stats
- Steven Yeun Height and Weight Stats
- Josh McDermitt Height and Weight Stats