Imogen Gay Poots is an an English actress. She is best known for playing Tammy in the post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film 28 Weeks Later (2007), Linda Keith in the Jimi Hendrix biopic Jimi: All Is by My Side (2013), Debbie Raymond in the Paul Raymond biopic The Look of Love (2013) and Julia Maddon in the American action movie Need For Speed (2014).
Poots was born at the Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital in Hammersmith, London. She is daughter of Trevor Poots, a current affairs television producer, and Fiona Goodall, a journalist and voluntary worker. She has an older brother, Alex, who is a model.
Name: Imogen Gay Poots
Nickname: Imo, Imi
Date of Birth: June 03, 1989
Place of Birth: Hammersmith, London, England
Place of Residence:
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Education: Queen’s Gate School, Latymer Upper School, Courtauld Institute of Art
Height: 5’4” / 163 cm
Weight: 115 lbs / 52 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 4 (US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-34 in / 87-61-87 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
- Anton Yelchin (2011)
Awards and Honors:
- Most Promising Newcomer nomination for 28 Weeks Later at the British Independent Film Awards
- Best Supporting Actress award for The Look of Love
Hobbies and Interests: Animal lover
Favorite Color: Grey
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Music: R’n’B
Favorite Perfume: Chloe
Favorite Book: Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
Favorite Sports: Volleyball
Favorite Movie: Shane
Favorite TV Show: –
- “Poots” is a surname of Dutch origin.
- Imogen initially wanted to become a veterinarian, but dropped the idea after she found herself hard to stand during a surgery.
- She was born in Hammersmith, but raised in Chiswick in London.
- Poots was a member of Young Blood Theatre Company.
- She has never received a formal training as an actress.
- Imogen’s first brand endorsement was of Chloe in 2011.
- Georgie Henley Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Beckinsale Height and Weight Stats
- Tyra Banks Height and Weight Stats