Daryl Christine Hannah was born on December 3, 1960 in Chicago, Illinois. Daryl Hannah’s first film role was in 1978, in the horror film The Fury. She acted in several other films in the early 1980s before she landed her biggest job to date: in 1984’s Splash. Throughout the 1980s, Hannah continued to act, appearing in films such as Steel Magnolias and Wall Street. Hannah’s most notable recent role was that of a one-eyed assassin in Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2.
Check Out The Diet Pill Daryl Hannah Uses To Stay In Shape, Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
Weight: 137 lbs or 62 kg
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32D
Measurements: 36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Name: Daryl Christine Hannah
Date of Birth: December 03, 1960
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Place of Residence: Chicago, United States
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Education: University of Southern California
- Twitter: dhlovelife
- Facebook: Daryl-Hannah
- Instagram: dhlovelife
- Jackson Browne (1983-199
- Mick Jagger (1987)
- Warren Beatty (1987)
- Jim Henson (1989)
- John F. Kennedy Jr. (1988-1994)
- Val Kilmer (2001-2002)
- David Blaine White (2002)
- Brad Renfro (2003)
- Sean MacPherson (2004-2006)
- Neil Young (2014-Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Yoga
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Chips
Favorite Music: Bjork
Favorite Actress: Brooke Shields
Favorite Perfume: Lancome
Favorite Book: A Fonder Heart
Favorite Sports: Swimming
- Being an insomniac from her childhood, she found movies a great way to fight it out and developed interest in them.
- She was selected as one of the 100 sexiest stars in Hollywood (1995) by Empire magazine.
- She lost the index finger of her left hand in an accident during her young age. Mostly in movies, she uses a prosthetic finger.
- For several years, she kept it under wraps that she suffers from agoraphobia (fear ofopen spaces) assuming it might destroy her career.
- She had been an overly shy person ever since her childhood. Once it was so acute, that she was identified as an autistic case. Till date, she prefers to be a lone observer, than an active participant.
- In two different incidents, she chased muggers in New York and caught hold of them by herself.
- A die-hard green-activist, she lives off of solar power. Even her car runs on recycled grease of fast-food.
- She is the producer of a “green” vlog called “dhlovelife.com.” It revolves around healthy living, sustainable energy and farming.
- In her film career, she has turned down many offers. She refused the role of Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman, as she felt it was belittling to women. She also denied the role of Emmeline Lestrange in The Blue Lagoon (1980), Brooke Shields bagged the offer.
- She was replaced by Uma Thurman in the role of Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction (1994), which was first offered to her.
- One of her boldest roles was that of a stripper in Dancing at the Blue Iguana (2000).
- Her record-breaking movie Splash caught the attention of Walt Disney company, which went to not just making a television sequel, but also created the animated feature The Little Mermaid.
- She had made a shocking revelation during her appearance on America’s Most Wanted in 2006, that she had a narrow escape in her late teens, when she was lured to Las Vegas under deceitful ploys. She saved herself from being sold into sex slavery.
- She, along with actress, Hilary Shepard Turner designed two board games, Love It Or Hate It and LIEbrary.
- She in association with Michael Monteleone, co-wrote the song “Put Out the Fire.” She also performed it in the movie Legal Eagles (1986).
- She sang backing vocals for Clarence Clemons’ as well as Jackson Browne’s 1985 hit “You’re a Friend of Mine.”
- She has been declared as the “Sexiest Actress Alive” by Glamour magazine (August 2015 issue).
- Imogen Thomas Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Winslet Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Grey Height and Weight Stats