Ksenia Solo is a Latvian-Canadian actress, known for portraying Kenzi on Lost Girl. She currently portrays Peggy Shippen on Turn: Washington’s Spies and Shay Davydov on Orphan Black. Solo also portrayed the character “Natasha” in the 2010 American television series Life Unexpected.
In the beginning of her career, she played Zoey Jones on the APTN series renegadepress.com. She went on to appear in other Canadian television series and movies, such as the films Love Thy Neighbor and Mayday, as well as guest-starring on the television series Kojak. In 2010, Solo played a small role in Darren Aronofsky’s Black Swan. From 2010 to 2011 she played Natasha Siviac in the CW series Life Unexpected. Since 2010, she has starred as Kenzi in the Showcase series Lost Girl; Solo’s heritage and fluency in the Russian language were written into the role. She was cast as Dodge in the pilot episode of Locke & Key, but the series was not picked up by Fox. In 2013, Solo began filming the independent film entitled Another You. In 2015, Solo joined the main cast of Turn: Washington’s Spies as Peggy Shippen.
Height: 5’4¼” / 163 cm
Weight: 110 lbs / 50 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 32A
Measurements: 34-24-34 in / 87-61-87 cm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Ksenia Solo
Date of Birth: October 8, 1987
Place of Birth: Riga, Latvia
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: OCAD University
Awards and Honors:
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Supporting Role in a Dramatic Series
- Nominated – Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Supporting Role in a Dramatic Program
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Music: Yann Tiersen
Favorite Perfume: Neroli Portofino by Tom Ford
Favorite Book: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Sports: Dancing, pilates
Favorite Movie: 12 Angry Men
Favorite TV Show: Sherlock
- Besides acting, Solo is involved with the anti-bullying foundation “Stand for the Silent” and was made one of their directors.
- Solo moved with her family to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, when she was five years old and studied ballet until age 14, when a back injury forced her to stop dancing.
- Her mother is a former ballerina who became a theatre actor.
- Solo made her theatre debut at the tender age of 5.
- Olivia Holt Height and Weight Stats
- Mackenzie Lintz Height and Weight Stats
- Peyton List Height and Weight Stats