Jessica Claire (Biel) Timberlake is an American actress. Biel was raised in Boulder, Colorado. As a child, Jessica initially pursued a career as a vocalist, performing in musical theater. Beginning at age nine, she starred in such productions as “Annie,” “The Sound of Music,” and “Beauty and the Beast.” A natural beauty, Jessica soon turned to modeling and commercial work by competing in The International Modeling and Talent Association’s Annual Conference in 1994. She was cast as Mary Camden in the family-drama series 7th Heaven, for which she achieved recognition. The series is the longest-running series that ever aired on The WB channel and is the longest-running family drama in television history. In 1997, she won the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Supporting Young Actress for her role in Ulee’s Gold. Biel has since starred in many films, including The Rules of Attraction, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Blade: Trinity, Stealth, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, The A-Teamand Total Recall.
Name: Jessica Claire (Biel) Timberlake
Date of Birth: March 03, 1982
Place of Birth: Ely, MN
Place of Residence: New York, NY
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Fairview High School
Height: 5’7″ / 170 cm
Weight: 121 lbs / 55 kg
Shoe size: 9 / 39.5 (EU)
Dress size: 4 (US)
Bra size: 34C
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Facebook: Jessica Biel
- Adam LaVorgna (1998 – 2001)
- Chris Evans (2003 – 2006)
- Derek Jeter (2006 – 2007)
- Justin Timberlake (2007 – present, married since October, 2012)
Children: Silas Randall
Awards and Honors:
- 1997 – Young Artist Award
- Teen Choice Award Nomination(several times)
- 2006 – Newport Film Festival Award
- 2007 – Gala Awards
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests: Hiking, Yoga, Ballet
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Mahi Mahi fish, Teriyaki Chicken
Favorite Music: Led Zeppelin
Favorite Perfume: Custom created by Jane Hendler
Favorite Book: Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Favorite Sports: Soccer, American Football
- She doesn’t like makeup.
- She is an amateur photographer.
- She had a dog named Tevy, which died in 2007. But, later she bought a dog named Tina.
- She was a vegetarian.
- At 11, she won an acting scholarship to the Young Actor’s Space.
- She is afraid of spiders.
- Has a brother named Justin Biel.
- Attended Tufts University for three semesters.
- Collects vintage glasses with no lenses.
- Her first acting job was in a Pringles commercial when she was 11 years old.
- Daughter of Kimberly (Kim) Biel (née Conroe) and Jonathan Edward Biel, an entrepreneur.