Bonie Francesca Wright (born 17 February 1991) is an English actress, fashion model, screenwriter, director and producer. She is best known for playing Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter films. Bonnie has an older brother named Lewis, who influenced her to audition for the role of Ginny. She went to Prior Weston Primary School, in Islington and is a trained dancer studying ballet, African and Modern. She also sings, plays the piano, and enjoys art. In her spare time she enjoys playing football and surfing. right auditioned for the role of Ginny Weasley because her brother said she reminded him of the character. Bonnie has also starred in two television movies: 2002’s Stranded and 2004’s Agatha Christie: A Life in Pictures playing the younger version of Agatha Christie. Wright was also a guest on Disney’s The Replacements voicing Vanessa in season two opener ‘London Calling’ in 2007. June 2012 Bonnie will join the film Before I Sleep starring Chevy Chase, Eric Roberts, Tom Sizemore, James Rebhorn, Cynthia Gibb, Sasha Spielberg, and Campbell Scott. In September 2012, Wright joined the cast The Sea based on the award winning novel of the same name by John Bansville playing Rose the young nursemaid.
Height: 5 ft 6 in/ 168 cm
Weight: 55 kg/ 121 pounds
Shoe size: 7.5
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32A
Measurements: 33-24-34 in/84-61-86 cm
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Bonnie Francesca Wright
Date of Birth: February 17, 1991
Place of Birth: London, England, United Kingdom
Place of Residence: London, England, United Kingdom
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: University of the Arts: London College of Communication
- Jacob Artist (2013)
- Jamie Campbell Bower (2009-2012)
- Simon Hammerstein (2013-Present)
Awards and Honors:
2012 Empire Award, Best Female Newcomer, Nominated
Hobbies and Interests: Singing, playing piano
Favorite Color: Green, orange
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Music: The Killers
Favorite Actress: Nicole Kidman
Favorite Perfume: Yves Saint Laurent
Favorite Book: Bridge for Bright Beginners
Favorite Sports: Football Soccer
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- Emma Watson and Bonnie were very close friends when they were working on Harry Potterfilm series.
- At the 2011 Rodial Beautiful Awards, she was awarded with the Most Edgy Look Award.
- As a producer, Bonnie started her own production company called “Bon Bon Lumiere” in the past.
- Bonnie debuted as a director and screenwriter with the 2012 film Separate We Come, Separate We Go.
- She has also taken cupping therapy in the past in which heated cups are placed over the skin to improve blood flow.
- Does ballet, modern, and African dance.
- Likes art; prefers working with clay to drawing.
- She has visited America, Australia, India, Spain, Italy, Finland and France.
- Glamour Magazine listed her one of the 35 Most stylish women of 2010. They praise her red carpet looks and even name her the next Cate Blanchett.
- Was engaged to Jamie Campbell Bower.
- Rachel Nichols Height and Weight Stats
- Olivia Munn Height and Weight Stats
- Mallory Hagan Height and Weight Stats