Rebel Wilson Shares A Dreadful Story, Warns Girls To Be Super Careful!

Rebel Wilson Cosmopolitan Cover

Rebel Wilson Cosmopolitan Cover

On March 10, Rebel Wilson shared a dreadful story on her twitter. The Australian actress and lawyer believe that someone slipped a roofie into her drink, while partying in a trendy club.

 The star stated that: “Hey guys, but especially to all the girls out there, please be super careful about what you drink when out at clubs and bars at night X”

Continuing with words: “I had one drink last night at a trendy club which I believe may have been spiked with something. I felt super tried and disoriented.”

“I got home safely but woke up this morning feeling like I’d been hit by a truck. I never thought that would happen to me, but if it does…”

Whew, thank the gods right?

“please act as soon as you feel something strange and get yourself to safety.” “Lucky for me, I only drank 1/3 of the drink and realized something wasn’t quite right in time to get home before it really hit me.” Rebel said.

She was lucky indeed! It’s good that nothing super serious happened to Rebel. We know how dangerous it is to drink a roofied drink. In fact, according to a 2005 research, there were about 100, 000 victims of roofied related sexual assaults. Spiked drink came from several drugs, but most of them are either hallucinogens or sedatives.

Rebel Wilson is an actress and a stand-up comedian originally from Sydney, Australia. She starred as Becky in the movie Bachelorette but she mostly gathered fame and recognition as “Fat Amy” in the famous musical film Pitch Perfect.