Liana Liberato was born in Galveston, Texas, the daughter of Rhondelle, a former real estate agent, and George Liberato. Her first significant role came in “Galveston: The Musical” when she was age 7. In the summer of 2005, she attended a week-long acting camp in California, where she attracted the attention of Central Artists.
In 2005, Liberato made her acting debut in the television series Cold Case and has appeared on the Sons of Anarchy, CSI: Miamiand House MD. She also made an appearance in the music video for Miley Cyrus’s song, 7 Things. The following year she appeared in the fourth season of House and was featured in the June issue of The New York Times Magazine. In 2007 Liberato obtained the leading role in the 20th Century Foxadventure film The Last Sin Eater. 2010 found Liberato starring in the film, Trust. Her performance, praised by Roger Ebert in his review of the film,won her the Silver Hugo Award for Best Actress at the 46thChicago International Film Festival. In June, she was cast in the film Trespass. She played the younger version of the female lead in the 2014 film The Best of Me.
Height: 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Weight: 57 kg or 126 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 30A
Measurements: 31-23-32 in or 79-58.5-81 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Liana Daine Liberato
Date of Birth: August 20, 1995
Place of Birth: Galveston, Texas, U.S.
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Awards and Honors:
- 2010 Won Silver Hugo Best Actress
- 2011 Nominated CFCA Award Most Promising Performer
- 2011 Nominated WFCC Award Best Young Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Swimming
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Strawberry
Favorite Music: Coldplay
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Garner
Favorite Perfume: Tendre Poison by Christian Dior
Favorite Book: Rusty
Favorite Sports: Baseball
- Was featured in the cover story of the June 4, 2006 New York Times Magazine and her picture was on the cover.
- Was considered for the role of “Hazel Grace Lancaster” in The Fault in Our Stars (2014).Shailene Woodley was cast.
- Liana is believed to resemble actress Madeline Carroll.
- She started acting professionally in 2005.
- Liana has been seen in music videos “7 Things” by Miley Cyrus and “Maybe” by Nat & Alex Wolff in 2008 and 2011 respectively.
- In 2011, Liana won Silver Hugo Award for Best Actress for her work in 2010 film Trust.
- She has graced the cover of June 4, 2006 edition of New York Times Magazine.
- Instead of Shailene Woodley, she was first considered for the role of Hazel GraceLancaster in The Fault in Our Stars (2014).
- She does not wear too much makeup. Liana approximately takes 10 minutes to get ready.
- On her first date, she went to California Pizza Kitchen and when she was eating her meal, her date pointed out the basil which was stuck in her teeth.
- If given a chance to host a dinner party with any 5 persons (living or dead), she would like to call David Schwimmer, Julie Andrews, Michelle Williams, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She is very close with her father.
- At 12 only, she had grown to 5 ft 7 in.
- At 14, Liana had very bad acne. She tried every treatment to cure it, but finally Obagi skin care products helped her.
- To stay confident, she follows her manager’s advice who once said to think of 5adjectives by which you want to be known as by the people.
- She is of 1/32 Italian descent (the origin of her surname; her paternal great-great-great-grandfather, Antonio Liberato, was from Genova, Italy). Her other ancestry is Bohemian (Czech) (through her maternal grandmother), English, French, and Irish.
- She is said to resemble Madeline Carroll.
- Katie Holmes Height and Weight Stats
- Taylor Cole Height and Weight Stats
- Rachelle Lefevre Height and Weight Stats