Heidi Klum was born on June 1, 1973, in Bergisch-Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Known for years as a leading model, Klum has become a popular television host and a successful businessperson. After later moving to New York, Klum eventually landed work with the lingerie company Victoria’s Secret, which helped raise her profile in the modeling world. Around this time, she married famous hairstylist Ric Pipino. (Their union ended in divorce in 2002.) Soon she appeared on the cover of the 1998Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, an honor coveted by many models. While her hourglass shape was not a fit for the runways, Klum became a fashion favorite, appearing in such magazines as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire andHarper’s Bazaar.
In 2004, Klum’s life and career moved in a new direction. She was pregnant with her first child by boyfriend Flavio Briatore, an Italian racecar team manager. But the couple split up shortly before the baby was born, and Klum became involved with British singer Seal. On May 4, she gave birth to her daughter Leni.
On the professional front, Klum helped develop a competitive reality television series about fashion designers called Project Runway with Harvey Weinstein. She also became the show’s host in addition to serving as one of the executive producers. Premiering in December 2004 on the Bravo cable network, Project Runway soon became a huge hit. The show has received several consecutive Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Reality Competition Program from 2005 to 2012. The series also received an Emmy for Outstanding Picture Editing for Reality Programming in 2009.
Height: 5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
Weight: 62 kg or 137 pounds
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-27-37 in or 94-69-94 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Heidi Klum
Nickname: Heidi Klum, The Body
Date of Birth: June 01, 1973
Place of Birth: Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
Place of Residence:Los Angeles, California, USA
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Ric Pipino (1997-2002)
- Seal (2005-2012)
- Martin Kirsten (2012-2014)
- Vito Schnabel (2014-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2015 Won Bambi Fashion
- 2015 Nominated PGA Award Outstanding Producer of Competition Television
- 2013 Nominated Teen Choice Award Choice TV Personality: Female
- 2008 Nominated OFTA Television Award Best Host or Performer of a Game, Reality, or Competition Show
Hobbies and Interests: Fashion, Beauty, Sport
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Her mother’s Sauerkraut Soup, McDonalds
Favorite Music: Rihanna
Favorite Perfume: Prada, Opium Heidi Montag
Favorite Sports: Baseball
Favorite Movie: The Boduguard
Favorite TV Show: Project Runaway
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2001.
- Spokesmodel of Victoria’s Secret.
- Has a rose named after her, known as the Heidi Klum rose.
- Dedicated a sculpture she painted called “Dog With Butterflies” to commemorate the role of rescue dogs in the aftermath of 9/11.
- Like many people in her hometown of Bergisch-Gladbach, she still enjoys participating at the annual carnival parade.
Won $250,000 for the “Twin Towers Fund” on a celebrity edition of Who Wants to be a Millionaire in 2001.
Filed for divorce from her second husband Seal after 6 years of marriage and 3 months of separation.
Rescued her son, Henry, and two nannies from a dangerous riptide on Oahu on March 31, 2013.
Launch of her line of maternity fashion, “Lavish”.In 2008, she became an American citizen.
- Named #41 in FHM magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006” supplement. (2006).
- Voted as #9 on the Top 100 Sexiest Women 2004 in FHM [DK]
- She has insured her legs for two million dollars.
- Piper Perabo Height and Weight Stats
- Angelina Jolie Height and Weight Stats
- Lindsay Lohan Height and Weight Stats