Daniel Thomas May is an actor who portrayed Allen on AMC’s The Walking Dead. He first appeared in the Season 3. Daniel Thomas May is a native of Atlanta. For 15 years May focused his work on stage, both in Atlanta and across the country, but in the past 2 years May has turned his talent to the screen. Voted the Best Actor in Atlanta theater in a survey by “Creative Loafing” magazine. Daniel Thomas May is also known for Hamlet’s Ghost (2015) and Psychopathia Sexualis (2006).
Name: Daniel Thomas May
Date of Birth: 19 January
Place of Birth: Atlanta, USA
Place of Residence: Atlanta, USA
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 5′ 10″ / 1,78 m
Weight: 170 lbs/ 77 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Relationships: Is married to Rachel May
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Photograph
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Crab
Favorite Music: Midlake
Favorite Perfume: Lancome
Favorite Book: Just One Year
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Superman
- Representative stage roles include: The Devils, (Portland Center Stage), The Taming of the Shrew (Chicago Shakespeare Theatre), Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire (Marin Theatre Company), title roles in Hamlet and Macbeth (Georgia Shakespeare), Bug and The Pillowman (Actor’s Express), Tina Landau’s production of In the Red and Brown Water (Alliance Theatre) and many more.
- Daniel is a regular player on most every stage in Atlanta and is also an Artistic Associate of Actor’s Express.
- His favorite character at TWD was Glenn, as he grows into a stronger leadership role in the group, and the fact that he’s finding love amidst the horror of the world coming to an end.
- He played Thomas Fell at The Vampire Diaries (TV Series).
Laura Vandervoort Height and Weight Stats
- Arianny Celeste Height and Weight Stats
- Hilary Duff Height and Weight Stats