Born on September 25, 1969, in Swansea, Wales, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones started performing as a child.She began dance lessons at the age of 4. By the time she was 15, Zeta-Jones had dropped out of school to join a touring production of the musical The Pajama Game. She soon moved on to London’s West End, where she appeared in a production of 42nd Street at the age of 17.In 1998, Zeta-Jones broke into the American film scene with The Mask of Zorro.
See Catherine Zeta-Jones Secret Metabolism Boosting Pills Here!
Zeta-Jones returned to her musical theater roots in 2002 with Chicago. Over the next few years, Zeta-Jones became more selective about her film work, and she and her family spent much of their time living in Bermuda—far away from the Hollywood spotlight. The actress continued to work on a few high-profile projects, however. In 2004, she starred with Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg’s The Terminal, and had a role in the ensemble crime comedyOcean’s Twelve with George Clooney.
Zeta-Jones returned to the big screen in 2016 with the comedy Dad’s Army. She co-starred with Blake Harrison and Bill Nighy in this adaptation of the popular British sitcom by the same name. She is also set to star as real-life drug ring leader Griselda Blanco in The Godmother.
Height: 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
Weight: 62 kg or 137 pounds
Shoe size: 9
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Catherine Zeta Jones
Date of Birth: September 25, 1969
Place of Birth: Swansea, Wales, UK
Place of Residence:Bedford, New York, United States
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: Arts Educational Schools
- Twitter: –
- Facebook: CatherineZetaJones
- Instagram: catherinezetajones
- Paul McGann (1995)
- Angus Macfadyen (1995-1996)
- Jon Peters (1996)
- Mick Hucknall (1998)
- Michael Douglas (1999-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2006 Nominated People’s Choice Award Favorite Female Action Star
- 2003 Won Oscar Best Actress in a Supporting Role
- 2003 Nominated DFWFCA Award Best Supporting Actress
- 2003 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical
- 2003 Won BAFTA Film Award Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
- 2003 Won INOCA Best Supporting Actress
- 1999 Won Blockbuster Entertainment Award Favorite Female Newcomer
- 1999 Won Audience Award Best European Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Singing, dancing
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Salmon, potato chips
Favorite Music: Gladys Knight
Favorite Perfume: Elizabeth Arden Pretty
Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby
Favorite Sports: Rugby
Favorite Movie: The Great Gatsby
- Is a trained singer and dancer.
- Her father was the manager of a candy factory.
- A traditional Welsh choir sang at her wedding.
- Her wedding ring includes a Celtic motif and was bought in a Welsh town called Aberystwyth.
- As a child, she was exposed to a virus that gave her breathing difficulties. This required a tracheotomy surgery, which ultimately left a surgical scar on her neck.
- Is an avid fan of musicals, particularly the ones she saw as a child: Mary Poppins(1964) and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968).
- On December 11, 2003, she was a hostess, together with husband Michael Douglas, at the 2003 annual Nobel Peace Price Concert in Oslo Spectrum in Oslo, Norway.
- Became engaged to Michael Douglas in Aspen, Colorado.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the Most Beautiful People in the World (1998).
- Sister of David A. Jones, an executive at Initial Entertainment group, the company that co-financed Traffic (2000).
- Named after her grandmothers: Catherine Fair on her mother’s side, and Zeta Jones on her father’s.
- Ashley Olsen Height and Weight Stats
- Bianca Lawson Height and Weight Stats
- Jennifer Grey Height and Weight Stats