Cameron Diaz was born on August 30, 1972 in San Diego, California. The daughter of Emilio Diaz, a second-generation Cuban-American oil company foreman, and his wife Billie, who is of Native American, Italian, and German descent, Diaz began modeling when she was 16 years old. Her successful modeling career took her to Japan, Australia, Morocco and Paris, among other locales, and landed her in such magazines as Mademoiselle andSeventeen as well as advertising campaigns for companies like Calvin Klein, Coca-Cola and Levi’s. In 1994, Diaz won her first film role in the blockbuster action-comedy The Mask, starring rubber-faced comic Jim Carrey. She made a successful return to mainstream movies in 1997, winning raves for her portrayal of a sweet bride-to-be opposite Julia Roberts in the playful comedy hit My Best Friend’s Wedding.
After starring opposite Ewan McGregor in the uneven romantic comedy A Life Less Ordinary (1997), Diaz made the leap to A-list Hollywood stardom with her savvy comic turn in the unapologetically crude surprise summer blockbuster There’s Something About Mary, costarring Ben Stiller and Matt Dillon and written and directed by Bobby and Peter Farrelly.
In 2002, she was featured in the romantic comedy The Sweetest Thing and Gangs of New York. The following year she joined the sequel Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle. After rom-com The Holiday (2006) and the raunchy What Happens in Vegas(2008), Diaz showed her more serious side in the 2009 family drama My Sister’s Keeper. Diaz returned to serious fare in the foreboding drama/thriller The Counselor.
Height: 5 ft 9 in /175 cm
Weight: 58 kg /128 pounds
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-23-35 in /87-58.5-89 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Cameron Michelle Diaz
Nickname: Cam, Cami, AI
Date of Birth: August 30, 1972
Place of Birth: Virgo
Place of Residence: San Diego, California, United States
Zodiac Sign: Los Angeles, California, United States
Education: Long Beach Polytechnic High School
- Twitter: camerondiaz
- Facebook: camerondiaz
- Instagram: camerondiaz
- Alex Rodriguez (2010-2011)
- Elon Musk (2013)
- Benji Madden (2014-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 1998 Won NYFCC Award, Best Actress
- 1999 Won American Comedy Award Funniest Actress in a Motion Picture (Leading Role)
- 2000 Won ALMA Award, Outstanding Actress in a Feature Film
- 2002 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
- 2003 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
- 2007 Won People’s Choice Award, Favorite Leading Lady
- 2011 Won CinemaCon Award, Female Star of the Year
- 2011 Nominated ALMA Award, Favorite Movie Actress – Comedy/Musical
- 2013 Won EDA Special Mention Award, Actress Most in Need of a New Agent
- 2015 Won Razzie Award, Worst Actress
- 2015 Won EDA Special Mention Award, Actress Most in Need of a New Agent
Hobbies and Interests: Knitting, Surfing
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Fried Chicken, french fries, pasta
Favorite Music: Ratt
Favorite Perfume: The cheerful Happy Clinique
Favorite Book: Blood Meridian
Favorite Sports: Football
Favorite Movie: Animal House
- Cameron has a reputation for being late.
- She used to be a vegetarian.
- Cameron’s first celebrity crush was “Harrison Ford”.
- Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the “100 Sexiest Stars” in film history (#13).
- Chosen by People Magazine as one of the “50 Most Beautiful” people in the world.
- Was discovered by a photographer at a Hollywood party who, within a week, helped her land a contract with the Elite Modeling Agency.
- Lived with video producer Carlos De La Torre from 1990 to 1995.
- Her father was from a Cuban immigrant family (of Spanish origin). Her mother has English, Scots-Irish, and German ancestry.
- Has an older sister, Chimene.
- Voted the 11th “Sexiest Female Movie Star” in the Australian Empire Magazine.
- After having her nose broken 4 times, she decided to undergo corrective surgery.
- As a child, her friends nicknamed her “Skeletor,” because she was tall and had an infectious smile.
- Ranked #26 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Received the 2,386th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on June 22, 2009.
- Doesn’t wear antiperspirant/deodorant.
- Became engaged to Benji Madden in December 2014.
- Aunt of Harlow and Sparrow Madden.
- Peyton List Height and Weight Stats
- Kelli Berglund Height and Weight Stats
- Alyssa Milano Height and Weight Stats