Bryce Dallas Howard is an American film actress and director. The daughter of director Ron Howard, she made her acting debut as an extra in her father’s film Parenthood (1989) and went on to have small roles in films and make stage appearances for the next several years. After she came to the attention of M. Night Shyamalan, he cast her in what would be her breakout film, the psychological thriller The Village (2004) and then in the fantasy thriller Lady in the Water (2006). Her performance in As You Like It (2006), directed by Kenneth Branagh earned her a Golden Globe Award nomination. In 2006, she co-wrote and directed the short film Orchids. Howard became more recognizable to audiences as Victoria in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010). This project, as well as Terminator Salvation (2009). In 2011, she had supporting roles in 50/50 and The Help. She also played a lead role, Claire Dearing, in the science fictionadventure film Jurassic World (2015), the fourth installment in the Jurassic Park film series and her most financially successful film to date.
Height: 5’7” / 170 cm
Weight: 139 lbs / 63 kg
Shoe size: 10 / 41 (EU)
Dress size: 4 (US)
Bra size: 34B
Measurements: 34-24-34 in / 87-61-87 cm
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Bryce Dallas Howard
Date of Birth: March 02, 1981
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, US
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Stagedoor Manor; Tisch School of the Arts at New York University; School at Steppenwolf
- Seth Gabel (2001 – Present) – married
- The couple has a son Theodore named Norman Howard-Gabel (born on February 16, 2007) and a daughter named Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel (born on January 19, 2012).
Awards and Honors:
- MTV Movie Award for Best Fight for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Golden Globe Award Nomination for As You Like It
Hobbies and Interests: Writing
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Raspberries
Favorite Music: M83
Favorite Perfume: Eternity by Calvin Klein
Favorite Book: The Moviegoer by Walker Percy
Favorite Sports: Basketball
Favorite Movie: Rebel Without a Cause
Favorite TV Show: House of Cards
- She has German, English, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
- Bryce did some serious training for her role as Victoria in the Twilight series. She did mixed martial arts, cardio exercises and strength training to play her part that involved her to do some action sequences.
- Tom Cruise used to babysit Bryce and her siblings.
- She has never drunk alcohol in her life.
- Bryce took piano classes for her role in The Loss of a Teardrop Diamond (2008).
- She became a vegan for over three years, but after pregnancy, she started eating meat due to a medical condition.
- Gina Carano Height and Weight Stats
- Kerry Condon Height and Weight Stats
- Laurie Holde Height and Weight Stats