Brooke Marie Hyland (born January 30, 1998) is the eldest child of Randy and Kelly Hyland and is the sister of Josh and Paige. Brooke was the oldest dancer on the elite team during her time on the show. Prior to Dance Moms, Brooke was stated as being one of Abby’s favorites. However as she got older, she started to lose interest in dance and Abby started to grow cold towards Brooke for this reason.
Brooke was most notable for her extreme flexibility and contortion tricks. During earlier seasons of the show, she expressed a desire to quit dance so she could be a cheerleader instead. She also expressed hopes of joining the Cirque du Soleil. Brooke and her family finally departed from the show after a physical altercation between Kelly and Abby in Big Trouble in the Big Apple. During pyramid in the following episode, Abby revealed that the Hyland sisters had been dismissed from the team. Court battles ensued thereafter, with the family expressing no desire to return to the show. In 2016, Brooke graduated high school. She will be attending Ohio University, starting in September 2016.
Height: 5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
Weight: 46 kg or 101.5 pounds
Shoe size: 4
Dress size: 4
Bra size: 28B
Measurements: 30-22-31 in or 76-56-79 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Brooke Marie Hyland
Nickname: Brookie, Brooding Brooke, Brooke Bratt
Date of Birth: January 30, 1998
Place of Birth: Murrysville, Pennsylvania, United States
Place of Residence: Pennsylvania, United States
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Education: Ohio University
- Nolan Betts
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, singing
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Food: Ice cream
Favorite Music: Justin Bieber
Favorite Perfume: ILoveLove
Favorite Sports: Golf
- She loves doing acrobatics apart from singing, dancing, shopping and hanging out with friends.
- Brooke is the oldest in her family.
- During her time on Dance Moms, she was the oldest dancer of the elite team.
- She supports NHL team Pittsburgh Penguins.
- While she was dancing, she did cheerleading for sometime. But, she didn’t get that much interest in cheerleading as she was getting in dancing. Hence, she again switched back to dance.
- She has a dog named, Buddy.
- She used to have crush on Brandon Pent, former dancer at Abby Lee Dance Company.
- At 9, she started taking her dancing career seriously.
- She used to wear braces which she got removed by early May 2014.
- Once a golf cart ran over her foot (when she was young) and it was speculated that she may not be able to dance again in her life.
- It is believed that her growth plate broke while growing up. Hence, she couldn’t grew taller.
- Meagan Good Height and Weight Stats
- Birdy Height and Weight Stats
- Amber Valletta Height and Weight Stats