Allison Williams is an American actress, comedian, and singer. She is best known for her role as Marnie Michaels on the HBO comedy-drama series Girls. Williams was born and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut, and is the daughter of former NBC Nightly News anchor and managing editor Brian Williams and Jane Gillan Stoddard, a TV producer. Williams began dating Ricky Van Veen, the co-founder of CollegeHumor in 2011. They became engaged in 2014 and married on September 19, 2015 in a private ceremony at Brush Creek Ranch. Tom Hanks officiated the ceremony.
Name: Allison Williams
Date of Birth: April 15, 1988
Place of Birth: Connecticut, USA
Place of Residence: New York City, New York
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: Yale University
Height: 5’6” / 167 cm
Weight: 119 lbs / 54 kg
Shoe size: 7 / 37.5 (EU)
Dress size: 2 (US)
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 34-24-34 in / 87-61-87 cm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Facebook: Alisson Williams
- Ricky Van Veen (2011-Present) – married
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Dog lover
Favorite Color: Dark green
Favorite Food: Nachos
Favorite Music: Paramore
Favorite Perfume: Eternity by Calvin Klein
Favorite Book: Peter Pan
Favorite Sports: Fitness
Favorite Movie: Inception
Favorite TV Show: Sherlock
- Williams is the three times maternal great granddaughter of lawyer, Congregational minister, and abolitionist Owen Lovejoy.
- Allison had also served as a member for four years of the improvisational comedy troupe Just Add Water.
- She is the only member of the Girls cast without any tattoo on her body.
- She is obsessed with Duchess of Cambridge.
- She does not leave her face filled with makeup overnight.
- Allison was once considered for a role in the 2015 movie The Fantastic Four.
- She always keeps with her some sort of mint and gums to keep her breath fresh and free from smell.
- Selena Gomez Height and Weight Stats
- Ambyr Childers Height and Weight Stats
- Stefanie Scott Height and Weight Stats