Born 2 April 1973, San Juan, Puerto Rico. Dancing and playing piano from early childhood, Sánchez appeared on television from her mid-teens, including co-hosting Que Vacilon, a top-rated show in Puerto Rico. She attended the University of Puerto Rico where she studied business and marketing with the intention of taking over her father’s marketing company. Meanwhile, however, she won glamour contests and then quit her studies to move to New York, USA where she performed her one-woman show, Out Here On My Own, gradually building her reputation. She broke into American television, gaining a part (Pilar Domingo) in the 1996/7 season of the long-running soap, As The World Turns. She also appeared in series such as Fame L.A. (1997/8), Ryan Caulfield: Year One (1999), Kojak (2005), and she had ongoing roles in Without A Trace (2005/6) and Dragnet (2006). She also appeared in films such as Held Up (1999), Rush Hour 2 (2001), Boat Trip (2002), Basic (2003), and Yellow (2006), for which she was also co-producer.
Check Out The Diet Pill Roselyn Sanchez Uses To Stay In Shape, Click Here!
Height: 5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
Weight: 121 lbs or 55 kg
Shoe size: 8
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 34D
Measurements: 38-24-36 in or 96.5-61-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name: Roselyn Sanchez Rodriguez
Nickname: Popi, Ros
Date of Birth: April 02, 1973
Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Place of Residence: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Education: University of Puerto Rico
- Twitter: roselyn_sanchez
- Facebook: RoselynSanchez
- Instagram: roselyn_sanchez
- Gary Stretch (1997 – 2001)
- Victor Manuelle (2002 – 2005)
- Carlos Ponce (2004)
- Eric Winter (2005 – Present)
Awards and Honors: –
Hobbies and Interests: Sport
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Food: Fast food
Favorite Music: Latin
Favorite Perfume: Equipage
Favorite Book: Great Gatsby
Favorite Sports: Basetball
Favorite Movie: Chaws
- Moved to New York City at age 21 to take dance, acting, and singing classes.
- She was a model for the Puerto Rican comedy show Que Vacilon! in the mid 1990s.
- She was Miss Puerto Rico Petite 1993 and 1994 won the international title of Miss America Petite.
- Studied marketing at the University of Puerto Rico, but did not finish.
- Attended Colegio Espíritu Santo in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Ranked #50 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women In The World” (2002).
- Was featured as #49 in Maxim Magazine’s “Hot 100 of 2002” supplement. (2002)
- Ranked as #100 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 special supplement. (2005)
- Ranked #33 in Maxim’s “2007 Hot 100” list.
- Engagement to Eric Winter announced while they were on a holiday vacation on the island of Vieques in December 2007.
- Ranked #70 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Married fiancé Eric Winter in Puerto Rico on November 29, 2008. The ceremony was attended by family and close friends, including actress Eva Longoria.
- Gave birth to her first child at age 38, a daughter Sebella Rose Winter on January 4, 2012. Child’s father is her second husband, Eric Winter.
- Appeared in an infomercial, hosted by Cindy Crawford and Karyn Bryant, for Cindy’s “Meaningful Beauty” anti-aging skin cream.
- Released an album with Tres-Eres Records titled “Borinqueña” in Puerto Rico, it’s at #13 in the charts. She is currently in Canada filming Underclassman (2005) with Nick Cannon.
- Imogen Thomas Height and Weight Stats
- Mariah Carey Height and Weight Stats
- Gigi Hadid Height and Weight Stats