Born on September 25, 1961 in Los Angeles, California, Heather Locklear was raised in the Los Angeles suburb of Thousand Oaks.Locklear entered UCLA in 1979, with the intention of majoring in psychology. However, casual modeling jobs soon turned into regular work in television commercials for major companies, including Pepsi, Polaroid and the California Dairy Council. After a year at UCLA, Locklear dropped out to pursue a full-time acting career.Locklear made her first television series appearance on CHiPs in 1980, and later guest-starred on the shows Eight Is Enough and Twirl. Locklear got her big break in 1981, when she successfully auditioned for a role in Dynasty. In 1993, Locklear reunited with Spelling as part of the cast of Melrose Place, a spin-off of the extremely successful Beverly Hills 90210. In 2009, Locklear revisited some familiar territory, appearing on a new version of Melrose Place. This latest take on her earlier hit show failed to develop a following, however, and was canceled after one season. Since then, Locklear has undertaken a few roles, including a part in the sitcom pilot The Assistantsin 2011.
Height: 5 ft 5 in /165 cm
Weight: 123.5 pounds /56 kg
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 8
Bra size: 34C
Measurements: 37-27-36 in /94-68.5-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Name: Heather Deen Locklear
Nickname: Heather Sambora
Date of Birth: September 25, 1961
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, US
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Education: University of California
- Andrew Stevens (1980 – 1981)
- Tom Cruise (1982)
- Scott Baio (1983)
- Christopher Atkins (1983 – 1984)
- Mark Harmon (1984)
- Tommy Lee (1985 – 1993)
- Richie Sambora (1994 – 2007)
- David Spade (2006)
- Jack Wagner (2007 – 2011)
- Larry Porush (2012 – 2013)
- Dr Marc Mani (March 2013 – Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2004 Nominated TV Land Award Favorite Teen Dream – Female
- 2002 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical
- 2000 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Comedy or Musical
- 1996 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
- 1995 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
- 1994 Nominated Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series – Drama
- 1989 Won Bravo Otto Germany Best Female TV Star (TV-Star w)
Hobbies and Interests: Sport, music
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Red meat and spicy tacos
Favorite Actor: William Shatner
Favorite Perfume: Chanel
Favorite Book: Flirting with Forty
Favorite Sports: Valleyball
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite TV Show: Boston Legal
- Heather turned down the role of Sarah Tobias in The Accused in 1988. The role was then offered to Jodie Foster, who won her first Oscar for the same.
- After she was rejected from her high school cheerleading squad, Heather joined the drama club and discovered that acting was her true passion.
- Graduated from Newbury Park High School in Newbury Park, California.
- In September 2008, Locklear was arrested on the suspicion of driving under influence in Santa Barbara and was charged with misdemeanor. Her case was later dismissed after she pleaded guilty.
- Her college roommate was Susan Levitan (Producer of Family Sins).
- She is the aunt of actor Shane Ahern.
- She is a distant cousin of Marla Maples Trump, on her father’s side. Marla’s maternal grandfather was a Locklear.
- Charged with a misdemeanor DUI in Santa Barbara County after her arrest in September for driving under the influence of prescription medicine.
- Her DUI case was dismissed after she pleaded guilty to reckless driving in a Santa Barbara court on January 2, 2009. She was not present in court.
- She sung backing vocals on Richie Sambora: Undiscovered Soul in 1998.
- She has appeared in Toby Keith’s video Crash Here Tonight.
- A novel by Michael Kun “The Locklear Letters” was released in 2003.
- Heather hosted the VH1’s Fashion Awards (1996) and VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards (1999).
- Carey Mulligan Height and Weight Stats
- Brittany Murphy Height and Weight Stats
- Ali Larter Height and Weight Stats