Michelle Williams was born on September 9, 1980 in Kalispell, Montana, to Carla and Larry Williams. Michelle Williams landed her first major role at 16, as troubled teenager Jen Lindley on the hit teen show Dawson’s Creek, where she remained from 1998 until 2003.While on hiatus from filming Dawson’s Creek, Williams lived in New York City and worked toward her bigger goals. She took parts in a variety of movies, ranging from comedy (Dick, with Kirsten Dunst) to horror (Halloween H20: 20 Years Later). She found her calling, though, in independent films such as Me Without You, Prozac Nation and The Station Agent. Michelle Williams rebounded from her grief by throwing herself into work for a year, releasing four films in short succession. She went to the Cannes Film Festival in 2008 to promote two films, Charlie Kaufman’s Synecdoche, New York and the critically acclaimed independent film Wendy and Lucy, from director Kelly Reichardt. She then filmed Martin Scorsese’s Shutter Islandopposite Leonardo DiCaprio.As good witch Glinda, Williams co-starred opposite James Franco in the 2013 fantasy blockbuster Oz the Great and Powerful. Arthouse fare followed for the actress as seen with the war film Suite Francaise (2014) and the dramaManchester by the Sea (2016).
In 2016, Williams also returned to Broadway. She’d made waves in 2014 as Sally Bowles in the heralded 2014 revival of Cabaret, with Alan Cumming, and almost two years later took to the Broadway stage again in the riveting drama Blackbird, co-starring Jeff Daniels. Williams has earned Tony nominations for both roles.
Height: 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
Weight: 54 kg or 119 pounds
Shoe size: 32B
Dress size: 7
Bra size: 4
Measurements: 33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Name: Michelle Ingrid Williams
Date of Birth: September 09, 1980
Place of Birth: Kalispell, Montana U.S.
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Twitter: –
- Facebook: –
- Instagram: –
- Conor Oberst (1999-2001)
- Andy Herod (2002-2004)
- Bobby Cannavale (2003-2004)
- Heath Ledger (2004-2007)
- Spike Jonze (2008-2009)
- Cary Joji Fukunaga (2011)
- Jason Segel (2012-2013)
- Dustin Yellin (2013-2014)
- Jonathan Safran Foer (2015-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2012 Won Golden Globe Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture – Comedy or Musical
- 2012 Nominated Oscar Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role
- 2011 Won OFCC Award Best Actress
- 2011 Won Hollywood Film Award Actress of the Year
- 2011 Won FFCC Award Best Actress
- 2011 Won DFWFCA Award Best Actress
- 2011 Won Capri Ensemble Cast Award
- 2011 Won BSFC Award Best Actress
- 2011 Nominated Oscar Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role
- 2010 Won SFFCC Award Best Actress
- 2006 Nominated Oscar Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role
Hobbies and Interests: Reading
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Food: Delish
Favorite Music: The Lost Angeles
Favorite Actress: Katharine Hepburn
Favorite Perfume: L’eau D’issey
Favorite Book: Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle by Vladimir Nabokov
Favorite Sports: Golf
- In 1999, she was chosen as one of Teen People Magazine’s “21 Hottest Stars Under 21.”
- Loves reading in her spare time.
- Her ex-fiancé and father of her daughter Matilda, Heath Ledger, died on January 22, 2008.
- Was in a relationship with Spike Jonze, having met on the set of Where the Wild Things Are (2009) (July 2008-September 2009).
- Returned to work 5 months after giving birth to her daughter Matilda to begin filming The Hottest State (2006).
- Michelle’s father is of half Norwegian, one quarter German, and approximately one quarter English, ancestry. Michelle’s mother is of three eighths Norwegian descent, with Michelle’s mother’s other ancestry including Swedish, Swiss-German, Danish, English, Welsh, and Scottish.
- Resides in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, New York.
- Katharine Hepburn is one of her favorite actresses.
- Received the Desert Palm Achievement Actress award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival on January 7, 2012.
- Legally emancipated from her parents at age 15.
- Wrote a script called “Don’t Blink” which was sold but never made.
- Collects rare books. Owns a first edition of The Great Gatsby amongst others.
- Was in a relationship with Conor Oberst (1999-2001). Some songs for his band, ‘Bright Eyes’, are about her.
- In 2000, she was on Entertainment Weekly’s annual It List.
- At age 16, she won the Robbins Trading Company World Cup Championship of Futures Trading by turning $10,000 into $100,000. It is the second highest profit in the tournament’s history.
- Imogen Thomas Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Winslet Height and Weight Stats
- Heather Locklear Height and Weight Stats