Kristin Lee Davis is an only child, and as her parents divorced when she was a baby, she was subsequently adopted by her stepfather in 1968 when he married her mother. Davis lived in South Carolina and graduated from A.C. Flora High School there in 1983. She then moved to New Jersey where she went to Rutgers University. She moved to New York, and spent eight years as a waitress and running a yoga studio with a friend in New York City before landing a 1995 role on ‘Melrose Place’. In 1998 Davis was cast as Charlotte York in ‘Sex and the City’, which has been her most famous role to date and propelled her to bona fide stardom. She remained in the cast until 2004, when the show ended, and stars in the 2008 ‘Sex and the City’ movie as well as it’s 2010 sequel. When Sex and the City finished its run in 2004, Kristin went on to star in a television pilot for a show called ‘Soccer Moms’.
She starred in a family movies, including ‘Deck The Halls’, and yhe other films include ‘The Shaggy Dog’ (2006) and ‘The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D’ (2005), both of which only enjoyed lukewarm success. ‘Journey 2: The Mysterious Island’ (2012) was a more of a success however.
Height: 5′ 6″ /168 cm
Weight: 120 lbs/54.5 kg
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32B
Measurements: 32-25-35/86-64-89 cm
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Name: Kristin Davis
Date of Birth: February 24, 1965
Place of Birth: Boulder, Colorado, United States
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Rutgers University
Liev Schreiber (2000 – 2003)
- Damian Lewis(2003 – 2004)
- Rick Fox dated (2007 – 2008)
Russell James (2009 – 2010)
Awards and Honors:
- 2004 Nominated Golden Globe, Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television
- 2004 Nominated Primetime Emmy,Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
- 2004 Won Actor, Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
- 2004 Nominated Gold Derby TV Award, Comedy Supporting Actress
- 2009 Nominated People’s Choice Award, Favorite Cast
- 2010 Won ShoWest Award, Ensemble Award
- 2011 Won Razzie Award, Worst Actress
- 2012 Nominated WIN Award, Best Actress in a Made for Television Movie
Hobbies and Interests: Yoga, Baking and Hiking
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Fruits
Favorite Music: Dave Matthews
Favorite Perfume: Helmut Lang, Acqua Di Parma
Favorite Book: What Is the What
Favorite Sports: Tennis
Favorite Movie: Titanic
Favorite TV Show: Godfather
- Childhood hero was Gloria Steinem.
- Wanted to be an actress since age 10 when she was cast in a community theater production of “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs”.
- Ranked #42 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” (2002).
- Was the only one of the four actresses of Sex and the City (1998) not to get an Emmy nomination until 2004. She saw her three co-stars frequently nominated, but finally scored an Emmy nomination for the show’s final season.
Best friends with Melanie Shatner.
Is a Maybelline spokesperson.
Adopted a baby girl, Gemma Rose Davis.
An ambassador for the poverty organization, Oxfam.
Nominated in the Outstanding Actress in Made for Television Movie, Of Two Minds(2012), at The Women’s Image Network (WIN) Awards 2012.
Dadaab, Kenya: Davis visited the Dadaab refugee camp as a part of her commitment as an Oxfam Ambassador.
Is developing a new series for HBO.
- Ashley Judd Height and Weight Stats
- Kate Bosworth Height and Weight Stats
- Ireland Baldwin Height and Weight Stats