Jennifer Michelle Goodwin, professionally known as Ginnifer Goodwin, was born on May 22, 1978, in Memphis, Tennessee to Linda Kantor, a stay-at-home mom who later became a “computer genius,” working for big-brand companies like Apple, FedEx and the Smithsonian, and Tim Goodwin, who was a musician that conducted Roy Orbison’s band and later opened a recording studio. She graduated in 2001 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting. She furthered her studies by heading to England and enrolling at Stratford-upon-Avon’sShakespeare Institute to earn an Acting Shakespeare Certificate from London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. While in London, she appeared onstage as Joan of Arc,Ophelia in Hamlet and Jessica in The Merchant of Venice.
She made her television debut on the series Law & Order, but had her first recurring television role on Ed in 2001. Her first movie role was Maya in the first Comedy Central original movie Porn ‘n Chicken.Since the fall of 2011, Ginnifer has been dating Once Upon a Time co-star Josh Dallas, became engaged in October 2013 and they married in April 2014. Together, they have two sons, Oliver Finlay Dallas,who was born on May 29, 2014, and Hugo Wilson Dallas, who was born on June 1, 2016.
Height: 5 ft 6 in /168 cm
Weight: 55 kg /121 pounds
Shoe size: 7
Dress size: 2
Bra size: 32A
Measurements: 33-24-34 in /84-61-87 cm
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Name: Jennifer Michelle Goodwin
Nickname: Gigi, Ginny
Date of Birth: May 22, 1978
Place of Birth: Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
Place of Residence: New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Education: Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Twitter: –
- Facebook: theginnifergoodwin
- Instagram: –
- Topher Grace (2002)
- Joaquin Phoenix (2005)
- Chris Klein (2006-2008)
- Joey Kern (2009-2011)
- Josh Dallas (2011-Present)
Awards and Honors:
- 2015 Nominated People’s Choice Award, Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress
- 2014 Nominated People’s Choice Award, Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress
- 2013 Nominated People’s Choice Award, Favorite Dramatic TV Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Travelling, books
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Music: Muse
Favorite Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
Favorite Perfume: Chloe
Favorite Sports: Golf, Tennis
Favorite Movie: When Harry Met Sally
- She went to a clown school, but failed.
- Her mom has worked for multinational companies like FedEx and Apple.
- She changed the spellings of her name from “Jennifer” to “Ginnifer” to make it easier to pronounce and also to make it unique.
- Won the Bette Davis Foundation Excellence in Acting / Professional Promise Award for theatre in 2001 (Boston, Massachusetts).
- Long time friend Topher Grace recommended her for the role of Cathy Feely in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! (2004).
- Her dream to be a Walt Disney princess came true with her role in Once Upon a Time(2011).
- Was 8 months pregnant with her son Oliver when she completed filming the 3rd season of Once Upon a Time (2011).
- Returned to work 6 weeks after giving birth to her son Oliver to begin filming the 4th season of Once Upon a Time (2011).
- Her mother is Jewish and Ginnifer had a bat mitzvah service.
- Ginnifer is close friends with Jennifer Morrison.
- She was previously a vegan.
- In 2009, Goodwin was the spokesperson for Farm Sanctuary’s Adopt-A-Turkey project.
- She is the sister-in-law of Nathan Shepherd.
- Irina Shayk Height and Weight Stats
- Emmanuelle Vaugier Height and Weight Stats
- Salma Hayek Height and Weight Stats