Emmanuelle Vaugier was born on June 23, 1976 in Vancouver, British Columbia. She was educated at the all-girl private school known as Crofton House School and later transferred to Magee Secondary School, developing her passion in acting. Soon, Emmanuelle Vaugier became known for her recurring role of Detective Jessica Angell on CSI: New York. She worked on another CBS show, Two and a Half Men, and even landed roles on other series like Smallville and Painkiller Jane. She also got the part of Lindsey Kellogg on FOX’s North Shore, in addition to several guest stints. She was on Charmed, One Tree Hill, Andromeda, Supernatural, The Outer Limits, and Veronica Mars. In 2010, she starred on Covert Affairs. She became known for her work on the horror genre. She played Addison on Saw II and Saw IV, as well as on 40 Days and 40 Nights with Josh Hartnett. She followed it up with a series of independent films, including the thrillers Mind Storm and Ripper, in addition to Suddenly Naked.
Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches/1.70m
Weight: 110lbs/ 50kg
Shoe size: 6
Dress size: 6
Bra size: 32B
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Name: Emmanuelle Vaugier
Date of Birth: June 23, 1976
Place of Birth: Vancouver, Canada
Place of Residence: Los Angeles, USA
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Education: Magee Secondary School
- Jason Gray-Stanrofd (1997 – 2005)
- Josh Cooke (2007 – 2010)
- Chuck Lorre (2010 – 2012)
Awards and Honors:
- 2013 Won, Greenville International Film Festival, Best Actress
Hobbies and Interests: Gym, boxing
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Favorite Music: Radiohead
Favorite Perfume: Vetiver De Carven, M7 YSL
Favorite Book: Good Omens
Favorite Sports: Tennis
Favorite Movie: Love in Paradise
Favorite TV Show: Friends
- She landed a spot in Maxim Hot 100 List in 2006 at number 31.
- Was on the February 2006 Cover of Maxim.
- She is a former model, who started modeling in high school.
- Her dream role when she was little was Little Orphan Annie in “Annie.”.
- She loves to go hiking.
- In 2002, Emmanuelle was in a Charmed episode (5.6, The Eyes Have It) with Saw II (2005) co-star, Tobin Bell.
- Has played a doctor on both the WB’s Charmed (1998) and Smallville (2001).
- Resides primarily in Los Angeles, where she works, but also has a home in her hometown of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Her parents are French immigrants. She grew up in a French-speaking home.
- Last name is pronounced Vo-zhe-aye/Vo-zhaye.
- Attended an all girls private school for 10 years.
- Has two dogs Lily and Isabelle.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Height and Weight
- Natalia Vodianova Height and Weight
- Laura Vandervoort Height and Weight Stats