Blake Lively is an American actress and model, who became worldwide famous because of her role of Serena van der Woodsen in the CW drama Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl aired from 2007 to 2012. Later she had roles in many movies, most famous are The Town, Hick, Savages. In 2011 she met her future husband Ryan Reynolds on the set of Green Lantern, whom she married in 2012, and now has one daughter, James. Later she starred in The Age of Adaline.
Name: Blake Ellender Brown
Date of Birth: August 25, 1987
Place of Birth: Tarzana, Los Angeles, CA
Place of Residence: Bedford, NY
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Burbank High School
Height: 5’10” / 178 cm
Weight: 139 lbs/ 63 kg
Shoe size: 9 / 39.5 (EU)
Dress size: 6 (US)
Bra size: 32C
Measurements: 35-26-36 in / 89-66-91.5 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Facebook: Blake Lively
- Kelly Blatz (2004 – 2007)
- Penn Badgley (2007 – 2010)
- Leonardo DiCaprio(2011)
- Ryan Reynolds (2011, married since September 9, 2012)
Awards and Honors:
- Teen Choice Award (several times)
- Newport Beach Film Festival
- Maxim’s Hot 100
Hobbies and Interests: Shopping, singing, cooking
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Sprinkles’ Red Velvet Cupcakes
Favorite Music: Ray Charlse, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake
Favorite Perfume: Burberry The Beat
Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz, Waiting for Guffman, Romeo and Juliet
- Began her acting career at the age of 11.
- Got her name after her grandmother’s brother.
- She loves cooking and baking.
- Loves going to Disneyland.
- Was class president in high school.
- All of her family members are connected with film industry.
- Has a dog.
- She has 4 siblings.
- As a child she was home-schooled.
- She is of Celtic and Germanic ancestry.